DSP for Day Support Activities (Corvallis)
• Providing supported community participation services to adults who experience I/DD.
• Support individuals in building and strengthening community relationships.
• Develop and implement social and communication skill building programs.
• Provide behavior management support and assist individuals in improving self-awareness and self-control.
• Assist in acquiring, retaining, and improving skills needed to use available community resources. Increase skills necessary to initiate, plan, and engage in community activities.
• Explore places where an individual's interest, culture, talent, and gifts can be contributed or shared with others of similar interests.
• Provide opportunities for individuals to do things they enjoy as well as new and interesting things that involve the broader community.
Starting wage is $14.25/hr. to $14.75/hr. depending on experience
• Must have a desire and interest to work with people with disabilities.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver's license, and acceptable driving record preferred, and must be able to maintain driving eligibility throughout the course of employment.
• Must pass a DHS criminal background check.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552
Work Unlimited is an Equal Opportunity Employer