On Call/Relief-Residential and Supported Living Programs Positions
Provision of up to 25 hours per week of shift coverage to residential/supported living programs on a rotating on-call basis in addition to a set 15 hour week at current department. All work assignments require 60-90 minute report time to assigned work site. Special Work Assignment Team members report directly to the Assistant Residential Directors and Agency Trainer.
● Provide daily living, personal care, skills training and behavioral support to individuals served in residential and supported living programs.
● Complete all required data collection and documentation on Therap for assigned individuals.
● Create a positive learning environment for individuals served throughout each assignment.
● Adhere to established programming, plans, and protocols for each assigned individual.
● Report on time to all assignments.
● Maintain ongoing documentation of all assignment-related communications.
● Participate in household, yard, and vehicle cleaning tasks.
● Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues/supervisors with a wide range of experience and personality styles.
● Demonstrated knowledge of all resident plans and protocols.
● Driving eligibility maintained.
● Demonstrated ability to follow instructions.
● Established potential to lead and make independent decisions.
● Possession of a working cellular phone number and 24 hour availability during assigned coverage periods.
● Consistent completion of all programmatic documentation on Therap.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Passion for getting to know and meeting the needs of diverse populations.
● Interest in learning and professional development.
● Demonstrated proficiency in OIS applications, especially Plan A strategies.
Wages start at $10.25/hour for training, and may increase to $13.75/hour after training is completed.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552