RPS III: Corvallis - Dept. 11 (Internal Applicants Only)
RPS: Program Lead
• Assist management to facilitate day to day program functions and resident care.
• Support management in training new staff of essential functions and job duties.
• Assist management with program documentation, posting staff meeting notes, appointment consultations, and complete daily review of shift documentation.
• Complete weekly reviews of resident financial logs, immediately reporting needed reconciliation.
• Complete monthly vehicle reports, schedule routine/needed maintenance, and submit required documentation.
• Complete monthly Health and Safety reports, order required stock supplies, and submit required documentation.
• Oversee and submit weekly house menu and program shopping.
• Assist with completion of medical appointments and coordinating resident medication cycles.
• Communicate directly to program manager of any findings, progress, discrepancies, or required approval of job functions.
RPS: On Call
• Complete 36 hours of on call to fulfill weekly supplementary coverage with the Program Manager and RPS 2.
• Respond to calls within 15 minutes.
• Contact co-workers or employees from other homes, identified by management staff, to cover co-worker call outs.
• Cover open shifts if unable to arrange coverage. Coverage must be provided to match the start/end times as indicated by Therap unless otherwise approved by on-call management staff.
• Communicate with on-call management staff for circumstances requiring further support/intervention, i.e. multiple call-outs for the same shift, a third consecutive call out after already working a double shift.
• Document all of the schedule changes made via s-comm and remit to the on-call manager prior to the end of each on-call assignment.
This position requires availability to respond to phone calls and/or report to work immediately throughout the entirety of the assigned hours. Also required is a working knowledge of supervision levels required for all individuals in the home for the purpose of coverage decisions.
This position generally requires a minimum of 30 hours of direct care and 10 hours of program function support. The Director of Residential Programs may adjust this ratio depending upon the needs of the home.
Three or more events of unavailability during on call assignments, not responding to callers within 15 minutes, reporting late/leaving early without management approval, failing to submit required documentation via s-comm as stipulated above, or lack of professionalism when responding to calls may result in forfeiture of the on-call position and remuneration.
RPS III Wage: pay differential of $1.75/hr.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552