Supported Living Program Manager
- Develop, implement, and assess ISP’s, behavior support plans, and innovative training programs.
- Coordinate services provided by day programs, consultants, and outside agencies.
- Oversee medication administration and program record keeping.
- Participate in the hiring, supervision and evaluation of residential staff.
- Schedule flexibility may be expected to meet changing program needs.
- Oversee all personnel and programmatic operations of two 24-hour Supported Living homes for adults with I/DD and challenging behavior.
- Experience in a community based residential program serving individuals with developmental disabilities and challenging behaviors.
- Preferences will be given to candidates with previous DD group home and supported living management experience.
- Degree in Special Education, Psychology, or Human Services field desired.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Must have an acceptable 3 year driving record.
- Must pass DHS Background Check
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552